Seiun wo kakeru ch. 94 + notice

Have added ch. 94 of Seiun which marks the end of section 6. I think many of you already know from the last post, but, I’ve decided to stop here and move onto the next project. However, worry not, as I’ve recently ordered a whole set of Seiun in light novel version. I shall compare both versions and provide you with translation of chapters that are only exclusive for the light novels. I believe there won’t be much to translate, since the story branches off at some point, which is probably the reason why the author ceased to make any updates on syosetsu.

As for the new project, just give me half a day to make a choice selection and put them into a poll. Yes, you heard it right, you will be the ones to decide what I’ll pick up 😀 😀 😀 😀

Credits: Me/Ace

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Seiun wo kakeru ch. 94 + notice

1. Awesome! Looking forward to that!

2. Max says:

Good Good Good. I'm Chinese IF you know what I Mean
    Thanks for the great work.

3. gregluck says:

I suggest Isekai Tensei Soudouki. Great novel also have manga, the story is good, the premises are well build, the development is steady

4. yukimari says:

I suggest this

5. Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in to bringing us this series. Really looking forward to that poll. It might help if you can link any novelupdates page to the series you list as well as the raw link.

6. eintihi says:

I suggest ryuugoroshi 🙂

7. Albedo's Ahoge says:

Sounds good to me.
    There a number of novels which are on slow or super slow or stuck mode but perhaps you may want to start a brand new one. Either way, looking fwd to your TLs.

8. rougereader says:

What I would really like would be more Naga and the witches.. But if you must choose some other project then how about some fantasy, powerful MC containg 18+ novel.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• acefisher says:

Hachi chose to have 2 main projects so that he wouldn't get burned out, but don't worry, Naga and the gang won't be getting neglected. The epilogues will be ready soon too.

9. Kaz says:

Well if you would pick Seiun wo Kakeru LN as project it would be great , let's wait for poll .

10. josh says:

:*( noooo , is anyone else translating this it feels like the story is starting to pick up!

11. Pingback: (Update) Vol 1-6 Seiun wo Kakeru | EPUB for LN/WN