Weslykan here….Unfortunately there will not be anymore Humans are the Strongest Race Chapters for the foreseeable future.

The author has removed the story from Syosetu and is instead releasing it as a Light Novel.

I won’t be doing the Light Novel. It’ll take more time and money than I have.

I hope to find something as fun as this novel has been. There weren’t enough chapters published to go back and translate it up to the point where it was deleted.

Sorry guys.

I’ll be looking for other stories.

Post any Web Novel Suggestions in the Comments Below.

I hope you’ll stick around for the next novel I pick up!

About these ads
This entry was posted in Announcements, Humans are the Strongest Race. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to BAD NEWS

1. weccy says:

That's...annoying, even more so considering that the plot just started to pick up. Cheers for what you've translated so far though.

Do you plan on keeping what you have translated up, or are you going to take it down as well?

2. happyheckler says:

That's a shame. Hopefully you'll find another fun project, I'll be lurking around in wait. Thanks for all your efforts :3

3. anonymous says:

hi, thanks for your work so far, for the next project could you pick up souen no history??

4. Majeh says:

There is "Different world business symbol", only 2 whole chapters have been translated and the last released translation was 4 months ago. Based on the description and tags, looks similar to 'surviving a harsh fantasy with cheat items'.

5. Vatuxki says:

6. Raizu says:

Requesting "I’m a NEET but when I went to Hello Work I got taken to another world"

• Ang says:

err, firebird is still translating it though?

• Weslykan says:

The light novel is currently being i don't really see a need for me to jump in on it.

7. weccy says:

well, that's annoying, even more so since it seems to be picking up very soon. Hopefully someone will pick the LN version up some time later in the future. Thanks for all the chapters you translated so far, btw.

8. Dan says:

Thanks for everything so far!
    Sad this ended as it looked good but Ooh well!

As a request I'd like to ask for:

overlord (WN)

I know skythewood did the LN version but the horrid wait for yen press is killing me (like campione) so it'd be AMAZING if you did the WN! 🙂

P.S. I don't even really like Albedo, she's just there for yandere fanservice and stole all Shalltears bits! XD

9. A series I can think of is 'Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou.

10. Aoko Malonzo says:

This one's complete with 127 chapters in total. Plot's rather interesting with all the politics and stuff too

11. sfcipher says:

What a shame! It is very sad that the author decided to take down the WN. Oh well. If you want to look for another project, perhaps Isekai Cheat?? It is a WN but currently seems to stalled / abandoned. Your RTD colleagues, Rumanshi and Pun started first. Then dropped it and AliceMTL picked it up but currently stalled.

• Weslykan says:

I could but I'm kind of influenced by Rumanshi....he actually hated it and the person who was originally TL'ing it quit. I mean I'll read it but I'd like to look around. Also I'm sad because it doesn't have a Harem tag so that's a minus. Not everything has to have harems....but that makes me happy. I'd like to to be happy.

12. phyrigia says:

I knew it.....would soon come to this. Glad I haven't read far. too bad. Thanks for the update.

13. kenchan223 says: interested?

• kenchan223 says:

P.S. Please find good plot as well as "PLOT" (idk why I added that same word lol) with romance + harem (optional)

14. hansenchong90 says:

requesting sayonara ryuusei konnichiwa jinsei or Rune troopers

• Dan says:

Sayonara ryuusei definitely! Binhjamin was doing it but no update in over 6 months

P.S. it's harem 😉

15. yukimari says:

I recommend this

16. Astarte's Knight. Xant and Minions have it up for a joint project.

17. Anon, Maybe? says:

rune troopers maybe? baka tsuki translated it, but only chapter 1, and that`s a year ago.

18. Thx 4 the chapters u completed.
    I Kinda Came to Another World, but Where’s the Way Home? Is a hilarious series that's been stalled at chapter 18 1/2 since February

19. and i noticed this NOW from my mail inbox....what a bummer and i was thinking why was there had been no updates...damn, i was gonna enjoy this

20. TRBWoof says:

I have a couple I would love to see someone translate a little faster, as they seem to have been dropped for some reason or other:

Most Wicked Harem Slave Master by Saijou Muni/最上ムニ
    Villainess Brother Reincarnation by Azumi Seika
    Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkoku-ki by Tsukiyo Namida (Rui)
    Loner Harem Meister by HIRO
    I Can Speak with Animals and Demons by 錬金王

I don't really know how this whole translating and posting webnovels things work, so I apologize if I haven't given enough information or violated any rules. Thank you for translating everything you have so far!