Have you ever wished to see your favorite novel get a translation, but couldn’t because nobody would be interested in picking it? 🙁
Have you always voted for your favorite novel to get translated, only to end up disappointed, as it failed to win the poll? 🙁
You love anything that’s Japanese-related, like Anime, Manga & Novels, are more or less familiar with Japanese culture and its people’s language, but can’t utilize your passion and knowledge? 😢
Why not take matters into your own hand and join Hachi & his team? 😀
What we need from you is:
- Be ardent and familiar with the Japanese culture.
- Be motivated and prolific when translating (especially important, if you aren’t quite proficient in Japanese.)
- Have experience with CAT tools, such as Translator Aggregator, Atlas, JParser, Mecab.
- Can grasp Japanese to some extend. (Preferable skill level is N3, but a solid N4 will do as well.)
What you can gain in return is:
- Experience as a translator.
- Improve your language skills.
- Combine your work and passion.
- Recognition from readers.
- Donations for your work (as a form of motivation. 😀 )
- Meet new people.
We will provide you with anything you need, including raws, CAT tools, translator checkers, editors & proofreaders, and maybe more! You can gain so many with so little, so don’t hesitate in joining us! We won’t bite you! 😀
Also, the number of vacancies is limited, so better apply quickly.
Vacant places: temporary closed (Update 25/08/2016)
Just fill in the form below or contact me via email: email@example.com